Greetings from Emperor International Journals!!
Emperor International Jounal of Finance and Management Research a peer reviewed Monthly Online journal is issuing Call for Research Papers and Articles in the area of Economics and all Social science papers for possible publication. The Journal functions with an objective to analyse and reflect the various facets of Commerce and Management disciplines, research and problem solving. The insides opine a wide range of views towards the topical issues. Wide range of themes included in the journal provides the required freedom of valued expression to the researchers and academicians. This monthly journal ignites problem solving skills and decision making in the minds of the readers. It is an attempt to disseminate knowledge and concepts for a better understanding of systems and processes. It provides a wide perspective for applied research to managers, working professionals and academic fraternity. The guidelines for submission are attached here with the mail.
Kindly send your Research Papers/Articles/Manuscripts to the Editor
Please visit www.eijfmr.com
1. Emperor International Jounal of Finance and Management Research , to invites
original Articles and Research Papers by academicians, research scholars and
practicing managers for possible publication.
2. The article/research paper should be submitted as a single MS Word file typed in 12-point Times New Roman font on A-4 size paper in double line spacing with margin of 1” on all sides.
3. The single word file should consist of the title page, abstract, main article or research paper. All tables, charts, images should be added in the end of the paper. References should be cited in the style prescribed in the publication manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Guidelines).
4. The title page should consist of important details in the following order Title of the Article/Research Paper, Complete Name(s) of the Author(s), Address, Institutional Affiliation(s), Telephone Number(s), E-mails id(s). A paper can have maximum four authors.
5. The length of the articles should be between 3500 to 5000 words approximately. The abstract should clearly outline the purpose, scope and conclusion of the paper and should be drafted between 150-200 words along with three to four key words listed alphabetically separated by commas.
6. Reference list should not consist of any unpublished results or piece of research. All tables and figures should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. The sources of data should be mentioned under each chart/table or figure.
7. The authors should be accurate in reproduction of copyrighted material and should obtain permission from copyright holders, if necessary. Articles published in Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research should not be reproduced or reprinted in any form, either in full or in part without prior written permission from the Editor.
8. An author can contribute one article for publication in an issue as the main author. However, as co-authors two more submissions are possible.
9. The articles received for publication would be peer reviewed by the experts in their respective fields.
10. The manuscripts will be checked and screened for plagiarism or originality checks after submission.
11. The publication and processing fee (after selection of article/research paper) is Rs. 1500 per research paper (a research paper can have maximum 4 authors) for Indian Authors and INR 500 for foreign authors.
12. The paper should be submitted electronically as an MS Word attachment to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. For any further details required please visit our website www.eijfmr.com